At Rhubarb we strive to provide the best offering of products, but understand you may want to return an item.
Our terms and conditions for returns are outlined below:
- Unwanted products must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- Any unwanted products returned after this time but up to 28 days after receipt will receive a credit note.
- If you return via post you are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- If your item is faulty, please pop in or contact our store. We can be reached on 01684 899001 or email@example.com, stating the item and fault and we will do our best to resolve this issue.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave Rhubarb unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you returns goods using an insured, registered Delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon Delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result is us being unable to refund you.
- Before attempting to assemble or install any item, please ensure items are in correct condition and all parts are present. We are unable to refund items which have been partially or completely assembled, or installed.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.