Delivery and Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3-5 working days (excluding furniture).
Please note that we are unfortunately unable to deliver to the following postcode areas: IV3-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA20-PA40, PH19-PH40,PH50, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41-PH44. All HS and all ZE postcodes along with areas within the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Free Standard Delivery on orders over £85
3-5 Working days
Standard Delivery £5.95
3-5 working days
Express Delivery (Standard Parcel) £12
Delivered Within 48 Hours if ordered by 1pm
Large Parcels £15
Delivered within 3-5 working days
Extra Large/Delicate Items £ 50
Provided the item is in stock we aim to deliver within 14 days, if you need an item sooner or are out in the sticks please contact us on email@example.com to confirm.
We offer delivery of Tetrad furniture within the UK, this is free within mainland UK.
All Tetrad furniture is made to order and as such there is a 3-4 month lead time on all orders placed.
As each product is produced to your specifications all Tetrad Furniture is non-returnable. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied purchase or there is a manufacturing defect please get in contact and we will arrange a Tetrad upholsterer visit to remedy the issue.
Please note that we are unfortunately unable to offer free delivery to the following postcode areas: IV3-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA20-PA40, PH19-PH40,PH50, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41-PH44. All HS and all ZE postcodes along with areas within the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. However if you can contact us at Jackrhubarb@gmail.com
At Rhubarb we strive to provide the best offering of products, but understand you may want to return an item. Our terms and conditions for returns are outlined below:
- Unwanted products must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- Any unwanted products returned after this time but up to 28 days after receipt will receive a credit note.
- If you return via post you are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- If your item is faulty, please pop in or contact our store. We can be reached on 01684 899001 or firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the item and fault and we will do our best to resolve this issue.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave Rhubarb unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you returns goods using an insured, registered Delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon Delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result is us being unable to refund you.
- Before attempting to assemble or install any item, please ensure items are in correct condition and all parts are present. We are unable to refund items which have been partially or completely assembled, or installed.
- We are unable to accept returns for items sent out if the packaging is damaged/unusable. This also includes damaged in transit or faulty products unless you are bringing them back in person to one of our stores.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.